Be a Kairos Trustee
Support More To Life in the UK and Europe
The Kairos Foundation UK is seeking additional Trustees to support its work with More To Life in the UK and Europe.
Together, people can create great things. There are exciting times ahead for More To Life and its work in the UK and Europe. The Kairos Foundation’s support of the More To Life Programme in the UK and Europe through sponsorship remains a key element of the programme’s success and reach. We’re looking for passion, skills and experience to help create a thriving and purposeful charity as we move forwards.
What does the Kairos Foundation UK and Europe do?
The Kairos Foundation UK is a registered charity (#1120045) whose purpose is to financially support the More To Life Programme in the UK through sponsorship donations.
Sponsors who give money to support More To Life in the UK and Europe do so through the Kairos Foundation UK.
The constitution of the Kairos Foundation UK and Europe states that no individual may gain financially from its assets. Instead, our sponsors have the satisfaction of knowing they are investing in the realisation of the potential of human lives.
Who is on the Kairos Foundation UK Trustee Board?
- Issy Crocker
- Colin Fine
- Alexandra Hobbs
- Robert Nock
We are looking for Trustees to take the following roles:
- Heading up the Kairos Foundation UK charity
- Providing guidance and leadership to the other Trustees
- Liaising with International Board and More To Life CIC and other bodies, as required.
- Overseeing financial management of the Kairos Foundation UK and Europe Board and its monetary actions with More To Life UK (the Community Interest Company that puts on the More To Life Programme)
- Reviewing financial monitoring reports
- Ensuring robust and effective financial reporting and monitoring systems
- Working with Chair and Secretary to provide annual reports for the Charity Commission and other regulatory bodies
- Taking minutes at Kairos Foundation UK Board meetings
- Maintaining trustee related documentation
- Undertaking administrative tasks relating to the running of the charity
- Encouraging existing donors from within the MTL community to consider making donations in their wills
Fundraising Event Management
- Creating a network of regional contacts to support Kairos fundraising activities
- Creating an annual Kairos fundraising plan in collaboration with More To Life UK and Europe and the International Board of the Kairos Foundation UK and Europe.
- Seeking out, applying for and monitoring sources of external funding e.g. Awards for all, National Lottery etc.
I’m interested. What do I do now?
Here are two options:
- Click to email us (email@example.com) and find out more about any of the roles. We can then contact you to discuss the roles further and provide any further information which would help you in coming to a decision.
- Click here to send information about your skills and what you could bring to Kairos. The Kairos Board will then contact you.
- [Goes through to a short form where individuals can fill in contact details, relationship with MTL, skills, areas of interest which is then sent to Kairos email]