Be a More To Life Foundation UK Trustee
Support More To Life in the UK and Europe
The More To Life Foundation UK is seeking additional Trustees to support its work with More To Life in the UK and Europe.
Together, people can create great things. There are exciting times ahead for More To Life and its work in the UK and Europe. The More To Life Foundation UK’s support of the More To Life Programme in the UK and Europe through sponsorship remains a key element of the programme’s success and reach. We’re looking for passion, skills and experience to help create a thriving and purposeful charity as we move forwards.
What does the More To Life Foundation UK do?
The More To Life Foundation UK (formerly known as the Kairos Foundation UK) is a registered charity (#1120045) whose purpose is to financially support the More To Life Programme in the UK through sponsorship donations.
Sponsors who give money to support More To Life in the UK and Europe do so through the More To Life Foundation UK.
The constitution of the More To Life Foundation UK states that no individual may gain financially from its assets. Instead, our sponsors have the satisfaction of knowing they are investing in the realisation of the potential of human lives.
Who is on the More To Life Foundation UK Trustee Board?
- Robert Nock (Chair)
- Colin Fine (Secretary)
- John Bowman (Treasurer)
- Alexandra Hobbs
- Gary Chester
- Gerry Moline (ex officio)
We are looking for Trustees to take the following roles:
- Encouraging existing donors from within the MTL community to consider making donations in their wills
Fundraising Event Management
- Creating a network of regional contacts to support More To Life Foundation UK fundraising activities
- Creating an annual More To Life Foundation UK fundraising plan in collaboration with More To Life UK Country Programme Director.
- Seeking out, applying for and monitoring sources of external funding e.g. Awards for all, National Lottery etc.
I’m interested. What do I do now?
Here are two options:
- Click to email us (email@example.com) and find out more about any of the roles. We can then contact you to discuss the roles further and provide any further information which would help you in coming to a decision.
- Click here to send information about your skills and what you could bring to More To Life Foundation UK. Someone from the More To Life Foundation UK Board will then contact you.
- [The above link goes through to a short form where individuals can fill in contact details, relationship with MTL, skills, areas of interest which is then accessed by the Trustees for consideration.]